We will be taking you on a deep dive into drinking at the best bars in Paris over the next few minutes. From a tall glass of beer and a shot of vodka to local drink specials and singing karaoke we are going to try and cover it all.
The best wine and cocktail bars near you will get the ball rolling. Once they have been discussed in full breweries and sports bars to watch the big game or maybe play some pool and throw some darts will get a shout out.
Those who want to get the party started right after work or just buy some cheaper drinks will learn about the best drink specials in your area next. After they are out of the way we will move on to bars with trivia, quiz, and/or game nights around town.
Bars for dancing, karaoke, and to listen to live music will wrap this all up. Be sure to check out our Paris bar map that has every place we mention throughout the post pinned on it.
And you are all welcome to compare the scene here to other cities around the region at that link if you want.
Cocktail & Wine Bars
Many would agree that the best Paris cocktail and wine bars are:
- Eden Park Pub Palace at 10 Rue Princesse
- Experimental Cocktail Club at 37 Rue Saint-Sauveur
- Danico at 6 Rue Vivienne
- Little Red Door at 60 Rue Charlot
- Moonshiner at 5 Rue Sedaine
- Bisou at 15 Bd du Temple
- Lavomatic at 30 Rue René Boulanger
- CopperBay at 5 Rue Bouchardon
Eden Park Pub Palace is a fantastic place to enjoy delicious cocktails or wines in your area and it has drink specials every Monday through Friday from 5pm to 8pm.
Moonshiner sells a diverse selection of cocktails and other beverages from 6pm to 2am Sunday through Thursday and until 3am on Friday and Saturday.
Bisou boasts made-to-order seasonal cocktails in a cozy and eccentric pink-hued setting with patio seating and they are open daily from 5pm to 2am.
For one-of-a-kind local craft cocktails, small plates, and seasonal cuisine Lavomatic is a great option. Mixology classes are also available and they are open on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm to 1am and Thursday through Saturday from 6pm to 2am.
CopperBay provides warm and precious beverages that highlight the exceptionally sharp and magical cocktails developed each season.
Paris Breweries & Sports Bars
You and your buddies will have a great time watching the big game at these local sports bars and breweries:
- BapBap at 79 Rue Saint-Maur
- BrewDog Le Marais at 1 Pl. de Thorigny
- Brew Unique at 1 Rue des Jeuneurs
- Beer Paris at 3 Rue de la Forge Royale
- New Forest Brewing Company at 16 Rue Edgar Faur
- Brewberry Bar at 11 Rue du Pot de Fer
- The Long Hop at 25 Rue Frédéric Sauton
- The Kop Bar at 123 Bd Ney
BapBap is a modern brewery near you with a comfortable taproom that offers unique beers and light fare plus they give brewery tours. Football evenings, comedy shows, and other exhibitions are available as well.
BrewDog Le Marais boasts more than 20 excellent craft beer lines and one-of-a-kind small batch brews which are available from 12pm to 2am Monday through Thursday and until 1am on Friday and Saturday.
Beer Paris is a cellar and bar that specializes in craft beers, wines, and fermented drinks where almost 130 references are made to bottled, tinned, and draft beers as well as ciders, meads, kombucha, kefir, and other beverages.
Liquor specials are available at The Long Hop from 4pm to 8pm daily.
You can visit The Kop Bar between 8am and 2am daily to sample delectable beers while watching sporting events.
Local Drink Specials
There are plenty of good bars with drink specials in your area and you can get great value if you time your visit properly:
- Lulu White Drinking Club at 12 Rue Frochot
- Danico at 6 Rue Vivienne
- Harry’s New York Bar at 5 Rue Daunou
- Le Syndicate at 51 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis
- Candelaria at 52 Rue de Saintonge
- Gravity Bar at 44 Rue des Vinaigriers
- Teddy’s Bar at 3 Rue Thouin
- Prescription Cocktail Club at 23 Rue Mazarine
You can explore the carefully crafted menu while listening to live music ranging from jazz to blues and contemporary folk at Lulu White Drinking Club who is open from 8pm to 2am Wednesday through Sunday.
In addition to over 400 cocktails including classics, new creations, and local bespoke cocktails Harry’s New York Bar has one of the most beautiful whisky cellars in town with over 350 references plus they offer some of the best happy hours in Paris every day from 4pm to 1am.
Le Syndicat is open daily from 6pm to 2am and presents a large selection of cocktails, hard seltzer, and other beverages.
You can get cheaper alcoholic drinks in your area along with tasty meals at Candelaria between 6pm and 9pm every day.
Trivia, Quiz & Game Nights
Check out this list of bars with trivia, quiz, and game nights near you:
- The Highlander at 8 Rue de Nevers
- The Bombardier at 2 Pl. du Panthéon Place du
- Hall’s Beer Tavern at 68 Rue Saint-Denis
- Rush Bar at 32 Rue Saint-Sébastien
- Meltdown Paris at 33 Bd Richard-Lenoir
- Reset at 17 Rue du Cygne
- Le Nid at 227 Rue Saint-Marti
- Yellow Mad Moneky at 8 Rue de Lappe
The Highlander has a variety of entertainment that are all worth checking out such as games night on Tuesday, open mic nights on Wednesday, bar karaoke near you on Thursday, live music on Friday, Saturday DJ nights, and pub quizes on Sunday and Monday.
Every Sunday night The Bombardier hosts a weekly pub quiz and daily deals are available from 5pm to 7pm.
Rush Bar provides a wide array of Sunday night activities like Paris quiz and trivia, image rounds, and more. Whether you’re a local trivia junkie or a casual quizzer there’s something for everyone.
Dance, Karaoke, & Live Music
Dance, listen to live music, or sing karaoke at these fun bars around town:
- Twenty One Sound Bar at 20 Rue de la Forge Royal
- The Labo Bar Club Paris at 37 Rue des Lombards
- Velvet Bar Paris at 43 Rue St Honoré
- Niki Club at 10 Rue de Lappe
- Le Bar Du Bristol at 112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- Truskel at 12 Rue Feydeau
- Le Piano Vache at 8 Rue Laplace
- Inside Bar Paris at 14 Rue Claude Tillier
Enjoy your favorite drinks while listening to live music or DJ’s at Velvet Bar Paris whose operating hours are from 5pm to 2pm Tuesday through Saturday.
You can take advantage of the daily drink deals in your area from 9pm to 10pm at Niki Club.
Le Bar Du Bristol is a cozy hideaway that delivers an elegant menu of signature cocktails and you may visit them between 5:30pm and 11pm.
Lulu White Drinking Club and The Highlander area couple of other fun bars for Paris music lovers that we have mentioned in other sections to consider.
By the way we have also covered our favorite:
- Bars With Games In London
- Bars With Games In Geneva
- Bars With Games In Brussels
- Bars With Games In Madrid
Have Fun Drinking At The Best Bars In Paris
There are plenty of local wine and cocktail bars, breweries to watch sports at, places with good drink specials to save money, trivia, quiz, and game nights, as well as bars to listen to live music, dance, and sing karaoke near you. Hopefully we were able to fill you in on some valuable info that will make your next night out a little better.
Please use the comments to let us know if any spots have closed down or if any new cool places have opened up in your area so that we can keep our lists fresh. Now go have fun drinking at the best bars in Paris.